Thursday, May 10, 2012

What is a personal shopper?

Welcome to my new business venture and blog ... P.S. I got it covered.

Personal shoppers can run the gamut from Rachel Zoe, celebrity stylist, to independent people, like me, who just enjoy shopping and helping others find the right look, dress, suit or gift. I have worked in retail and loved it, I had a large client following and was often the #1 sales person in the store ... and I was working part time. So, after much consideration and two kids and a husband later, I decided let's give it a go as an independent personal shopper. Here are some scenarios that will help you understand where I can assist you and your shopping needs:

Scenario 1: Just had a baby
If you have recently had a bundle of joy then, like me, you may find that your body decided to play musical chairs. READ: things aren't/don't look the way they did before. So, that may mean that a particular style of dress or pants looked great pre-pregnancy but now, post-pregnancy does not. This can be a very frustrating feeling. Here's how I can help: I'd be happy to meet with you to find out what you're looking for - a few key pieces? A new wardrobe? A couple of pants? Whatever I can do to help you feel and look great is my goal. It's amazing the difference a few key pieces can do for a closet :)

Scenario 2: Business Man
Many business men don't have the time to go shopping for clothes for work. And let's be honest, don't enjoy it or hate shopping all together. One of my areas of expertise is shopping for men. Whether it's a new suit or a few ties or a good selection of casual clothing options - I can help men with all of these requests. Men are a great and often overlooked clientell and are so appreciative of help with shopping. Please don't hesitate to pass along my information to any men you may know that may need my shopping expertise.

Scenario 3: Big Event
Maybe you have a fundraiser coming up and don't know where to start ... maybe it's a wedding or a black tie formal ... have no fear. I'd be happy to help you with all of these right down to your accessories and shoes. Some people are too busy to go shopping, some freak out because they don't know where to start and some just decide since they are too busy or too freaked out to not go. Let me help you find a look that will make you feel confident and excited for your evening out!

These scenarios are just a sample of the range of my expertise. Maybe you have a vacation coming up that you need help shopping for. Maybe you have children and find that you haven't been in a store in ages and need a wardrobe refresh. Maybe you're a bride and realize that with the wedding coming up you need help shopping for presents for your bridesmaids. I can assist with all of these and I'm excited to do it and it's what I love to do.

Give me a call - customer satisfaction is my goal and I'm ready and willing to help! Check this blog often for updates, promotions, and style advice! Remember, whatever it is, I got you covered!!

No comments:

Post a Comment